IT Global Network Engineer
IT Global Network Engineer I
Ramboll is seeking an IT Network Engineer to work in our Gurgaon, India office.
In our Ramboll IT Network Support Organization you will be part of a global team supporting Ramboll’s business. In this role, you will provide both 1st and 2nd line IT network engineering support, depending on the local and global workload, time of day and global resourcing situation. Your daily responsibilities will be a mix of many kinds of support tasks.
We are looking for a colleague who enjoys managing several tasks and projects at once, and with the goal of providing the people with a stable network platform to perform their everyday work.
Our ideal candidate has the following competencies and background:
- Excellent communication skills and a “I can help you” attitude
- Confident in English, communicate fluently in both written and spoken English
- 3 to 5 years in related network planning, analysis, configuration, installation, systems management and coordination work
- Preferred Cisco Certifications – CCNA, CCDA, CCNP
- Contribute to enterprise level deployment projects at the company’s co-location data centre, hub sites, various remote office sites, planning, turn-up, equipment staging and deployment
- Support and maintain the core network and all components supporting all business locations, co-location datacentre, and third-party connectivity
- Troubleshoot LAN, WLAN, WAN, VMWare, and internet connectivity systems
- Provide LAN / WAN hardware / software engineering and user support
- Incident management experience - Managing incidents including business expectations and communication