Ramboll is a world class, innovation driven engineering design consultancy owned by an independent trust and its employees. With its headquarters and heritage in Denmark, Ramboll is expanding its experience and expertise globally. Central to this, is a highly sophisticated center of engineering excellence and expertise collocated with our India head office in Gurgaon. Working in partnership with all our established offices globally, the Ramboll Engineering Centre (REC) will be a center for excellence in design by offering optimized solutions to the rest of the organization.
We are looking for the best in class; like-minded people who can join our exciting and fast-moving organization and help deliver our vision.
Software developer, as a part of multi-disciplinary projects teams, is responsible to provide automation solutions to support the Engineering teams on the projects.
- Prepare automation modules by using Grasshopper, Rhino or Dynamo.
- To develop automations regarding to BIM, and structural design.
- Structural Design of residential, commercial buildings etc.
Required Skills and Qualifications:-
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering with minimum of 4-6 years of professional experience.
- Expert level knowledge in Grasshopper, Dynamo, Rhino.
- Knowledge of structural engineering, construction principles, procedures, excellent communication skills, math, and geometry aptitude are a must with emphasis on Project Sheet setup.
- Ability to come up with innovative ideas to increase efficiency and quality of the project work.
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meet challenging work goals.
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance.
- Good level of written and spoken English