Environmental Engineer / Geologist / Scientist Consultant - Boston or Westford, MA
Ramboll is seeking motivated and qualified candidates for a junior or mid-level Consultant Engineer/Geologist/Scientist position to join our Westford, Massachusetts or Boston, MA office. This job may involve many of the tasks listed below:
- Conducts site assessments, site investigations, remedial investigations, remedial action workplans and reports at commercial and industrial facilities;
- Compiles and evaluates sampling data to characterize chemicals in environmental media and generates soil boring logs and monitoring well completion diagrams.
- Prepares draft client communications, cost estimates, and scopes of work.
- Performs ASTM Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and limited compliance reviews at industrial / commercial facilities with limited supervision.
- 40-hour HAZWOPER training a plus;
- Strong technical skills and excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong motivation to produce quality work products on budget and on time;
- Ability to simultaneously perform on and manage numerous technically complex projects while working on separate technical project teams;
- Ability to travel (including overnights) up to 25%
Candidate should have a BS or MS in Environmental, Chemical, Geological or other related Engineering or Environmental Science with 0-4 years of related experience.
Westford or Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Please indicate location preference in application.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Workplace Boston, MA