Environmental Site Characterization / Remediation Professional Consultant
Ramboll Canada, Inc. is a leading scientific / engineering environmental consulting firm providing a broad range of technical services to both private and public sector clients through our network of offices throughout Canada, the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia and South America.
Ramboll is seeking a qualified candidate to join our Site Solutions and Environmental Due Diligence practice in our Mississauga, Ontario office.
Typical responsibilities include developing / directing / implementing Phase I ESAs, Phase II ESAs, decommissionings and remedial programs for impacted soil and groundwater; assessment of Brownfield and Greenfield sites for development / re-development; business development activities including assistance with proposals and meetings with prospective and existing clients; presentations at technical conferences and mentoring of more junior staff.
- BSc or advanced degree in Engineering, Geology, Environmental Sciences or related field.
- Strong technical skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage technically complex projects
- Capability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- This position requiring 3 to 5 years of experience developing / implementing Phase I ESAs, Phase II ESAs, decommissionings and site remedial programs.
Ramboll offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits, the details of which will be provided to qualified candidates.
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.