Department manager to our new Rail Services department in Gothenburg
We are looking for a person with leadership skills and long experience from the Swedish Transport market, an advantage within railway. To be successful in this job we believe that you have experience as project manager from larger railway projects and like to establish and build up a new organization consisting of rail experts. If you are our new Rail Services Department manager in Gothenburg - Click the apply-button to send your application.
As Department manager you will be part of our management team in Transport Sweden and our Global Rail System organization (Rail Systems). Today Rail Systems consist of 240 rail experts sitting in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany and Great Britain. We work together on all types of rail projects in our home market but also in other parts of the world, for example in Australia where we are involved in two ERTMS projects.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Establish and build up/recruit employees to our new rail department in Gothenburg
- Follow up the rail market in southern Sweden
- Own and manage bid processes
- Project owner
- Report on economics and daily operations
- Participate in Rail System meetings and working groups
We believe that you have experience from:
- Engineering degree (MSc or B.Sc)
- Minimum 8 years working experience within rail systems (BEST), preferably some experience from consulting engineering
- Experience as project manager on larger railway projects and/or managerial experience
- Experience from working with Trafikverket an advantage
- Outgoing and strong communicative personality
As a person, you are engaged and committed to transforming our business and be a change ambassador. In order to move us forward, you set the direction and lead the way. You are motivated to make other people grow and strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can reach their full potential. Your engagement, business acumen and curious problem-solving skills, will contribute to taking our business forward. Your key driver is to achieve excellent results in projects that add true value. To have the space and empowerment to practice your leadership, you seek a visionary, inspiring and transparent leader.
Ramboll in Sweden
At Ramboll, we focus on meaningful engineering which has a positive impact on people’s everyday lives. Our 1900 employees in 28 offices around Sweden create innovative solutions that bring true value to our clients and our society. We call it Engineering for life. Guided by our legacy and our values, we challenge the way things are done.
How to apply
Apply online by attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents. We look forward to receiving your application