Senior Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager
We are looking for a FP&A Manager with finance professional and strong drive and high ambitions. The role of the Senior FP&A manager are to support the development of Ramboll SE’s strategy and business plans from a financial and business performance perspective. We believe that you have been in your current environment 5-7 years and feel it is time to move on. If you are our new FP&A Manager - Click the apply-button to send your application.
As FP&A Manager you will be a part of the ambition to significantly grow our business profitably and to establish ourselves as the challenger in the industry. This will be achieved through a combination of entering new market segments, launching of new products and services, acquisitions as well as re-invention of our operational practices to drive increased efficiency. You will support the RSE Managing Director and the Finance Director in achieving this through forward looking financial and operational management of the Swedish business. When doing this you are solid and non-prestigious and stand with both feet on the ground. You describe yourself as a person with a strategic mind-set, who also enjoys implementation throughout a growing organisation and have a strong communication and presentation skills.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Support and manage the yearly financial operating rhythm, including yearly budget and quarterly forecasts for Ramboll SE
- Drive and manage regular monitoring of business performance on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Drive and manage analysis and development of actions for identified focus areas within the business as needed
- Support on-going M&A transactions as needed
- Development and tracking of business- and investment cases for defined strategic investment areas
- Liaise with Ramboll Group functions and divisional finance functions as needed to reach target results and maintain financial compliance
- Drive change and process development linked to the areas outlined above
We believe that you have experience from:
- Broad financial and analytical competence with a focus on driving business results
- Commercially driven with experience from working closely with senior business leaders
- Experience from working with financial processes such as budgeting and monthly reporting is necessary
- Experience from working with financial reporting tools, such as Power BI and strong skills in Excel and Power Point is needed
- Experience from driving strategic change in large organisations
- A background from a similar industry (e.g. Construction, Infrastructure, Engineering or Consulting) would be an advantage
- Documented experience from working in a multi-national environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Academic degree
As a person, you are passionate about creating sustainable business relationships cross and finding new solution. Your engagement, business acumen and curious problem-solving skills, will contribute to taking our business forward. You are forward-thinking, curious and dare to question the status quo and you love to use insights, trends and business intelligence to develop yourself and the company.
Ramboll in Sweden
At Ramboll, we focus on meaningful engineering which has a positive impact on people’s everyday lives. Our 1900 employees in 28 offices around Sweden create innovative solutions that bring true value to our clients and our society. We call it Engineering for life. Guided by our legacy and our values, we challenge the way things are done.
How to apply
Apply online by attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents. We look forward to receiving your application