Sr. CAD Support Engineer
Title : Sr. CAD Support Engineer
Location : Gurgaon
This role should be from an engineering background and being able to analyze complex technical issues, address and follow them up with the users and management through the closure. The individual must stay current with new developments in the products, attend training in new tools and features, and recommend best practices and User Guides. Should be able to conduct training for new users, new software’s, and mentoring.
Candidate will be provided with IT administrative privileges to carry out any Implementation/Configuration task, and as well assist Users in projects when required, working with IT, design engineers and third parties
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure that CAD Helpdesk Issue/Queries are addressed in the timely manner and solved to the satisfaction of the user/engineer by following them up to its closure.
- Work closely with engineering teams to help them use the tools in new ways to solve issues and attain their main objective.
- Keep up-to-date with new software versions and carry out advanced level of training as and when they become available.
- Manage all technical aspects of CAD, like installations, Configuration, troubleshooting, product functionality and bugs/enhancements.
- Should be a member of CAD Committee and take updates on new software’s, standards, Projects, Issues…etc.
- Should be able to deliver Software Patches for Tools, Upgrades and Hot fixes.
Skill Set required:
- From Engineering background
- Should have good knowledge about CAD tools on PC and servers and their application in design and layout.
- An IT Savvy, who has used a range of CAD tools.
- Quickly learn and able to solve complex CAD/IT-related issues
- Create CAD software deployments and deliver automatic updates to users
- Perform all manner of functions on any servers where CAD work is performed.
- Experience Training CAD Users
Qualification and Experience required:
- Graduation in any discipline.
- 5 to 6 Years of experience in varied range of CAD tools
- Excellent communication skills in English & Hindi & other local languages (not necessary) along with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Should hold experience working with teams from different geographical locations.
- Strong team player with a constructive perspective and commitment to the success of the business.
- High Self-motivation