Laboratory Technician-Midland, MI
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our customers, end-users and society as a whole. We acknowledge that our solutions depend on the creativity, insight and integrity of our employees. Therefore, we empower the people within our organization, welcome their individual differences and enable them to work in multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. Ramboll is seeking an energetic Laboratory Technician to join us at our Midland Michigan location.
The job duties of this position may include:
- Uses general laboratory methods, techniques, equipment, and instrumentation
- Supports laboratory operations through general maintenance of laboratory
- Collaborate with other Technologists and consultants to work on special projects as requested
- 4 year college degree in chemistry, environmental science, and/or biology with at least 1 year of chemistry classes.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with database management and data entry required
- Experience with Quality Assurance programs would be beneficial
- General knowledge of chemistry, general science and basic mathematical skills
Ramboll is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Workplace Ann Arbor, MI