We are seeking a motivated Business Development Coordinator. To excel in this role, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, have excellent people skills.
Are you our new BD Coordinator? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Technical department
As our new BD Coordinator you will be part of multi-cultural Technical Department to assist in facilitating the Technical departments requirements. Also working in a fast-paced team environment with excellent skilled people.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Conducting market research to identify new business development opportunities.
- Coordinating and arranging meetings, appointments, and conferences.
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients.
- Work within the multi-cultural Technical Department to assist in facilitating the Technical departments requirements.
- Assist in the Management of technical contractors' documentation and local requirements.
- Assist in the management and daily running of the Technical Department office.
- Writing and distributing agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
- Creating and maintaining client databases and mail lists.
- Tracking submitted proposals and providing feedback to management.
- Providing effect administrative support.
- Provides administrative support to technical staff
- Coordinates materials or special projects for assigned technical staff or individual which may include preparing material/reports, distributing, and editing, formatting and proofreading material.
- Maintains records and data utilizing various automated systems which may include creating, developing tracking systems/spreadsheets, setting up files, etc.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Should be Graduate or Post Graduate with minimum 6 – 10 Years’ experience
- Advanced use of e.g. Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Project.
- Able to format documents
- Manipulation of spreadsheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Essentially able to work independently and as part of a team effectively.
- Strong networking skills.
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills Proven ability to negotiate
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Excellent communications Skills
Welcome to our Energy division
Ramboll is at the forefront of addressing the green transition and offers a holistic approach to energy that supports the sector on the journey towards more sustainable solutions. With 1,800 experts in 14 countries, covering the full spectrum of technologies and all parts of the value chain from production and transmission to distribution, we plan, design and implement energy solutions all over the world.
Ramboll in Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa
Ramboll has more than 1,500 experts working across 15 offices in the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa. We are present in Dubai, Doha, Saudi Arabia, Quarter, the United Arab Emirates, China, India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. Our experts are applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.