Design Engineer - Highways
Design Engineer shall co-ordinate with Project Manager and Technical Manager/Principal Engineer and be primarily involved in delivering the scheduled tasks in the form of design calculations and drawings.
Key Job Areas:
As a member of the Highways team you will be responsible for carrying out the design check the drawings produced by CAD technicians in the team and maintaining quality of deliverables,
Required Skills and Qualifications:
We are looking for self-motivated team members who meet the following requirements:
- BE/B. Tech degree in Civil Engineering from an institute of repute. ME/ M. Tech would be desirable,
- should have more than 3+ years of experience in Highways design. Knowledge of design codes like IRC Code/DMRB/AASHTO/any other international standards would be desirable,
- knowledge of understanding of the analysis and design principles of Highways design,
- have hands on experience in using any of the road design software (In Roads/ MX Road etc.),
- should have knowledge of tools like AutoCAD/Micro station and preparing drawings in accordance with internationally recognized standard formats,
- In addition to technical / functional acumen, he should have good communication skills and should be able to present their work.
- Should be a good team member and should coordinate with other team members and the project manager for timely delivery of project
Professional English language skills (written and verbal).