As one of the leading consultancies in the world and among the five leading energy consultancies in Europe, Ramboll is a trusted partner to our clients, providing a one-stop-shop of energy services. Based on our global knowledge and multidisciplinary expertise, we always strive to provide unique and tailor-made energy solutions with cost-effectiveness and excellence at the core of what we do. As a consultancy, Ramboll is also at the forefront of addressing the green transition, supporting the sector towards more sustainable solutions with our holistic approach to energy. While the full range of energy services is available to our clients, we have had staff in Switzerland since 2011 with expertise in areas of particular interest to our local client base, including:
- Project planning: Technical and commercial decision-making basis
- Project definition: Technical concept and tender documents
- Procurement: High-quality facility at competitive price
- Project management: Coordinated project in compliance with quality, due dates and costs
- Operational follow-up: High availability and strong performance
Energy from waste
Ramboll is a globally renowned consultant within waste management in general and energy from waste in particular. We have an extensive portfolio of successfully completed projects that involved the planning, engineering, procurement and contract management of waste management facilities all over the world.
District energy systems have several benefits including improved energy efficiency, enhanced environmental protection, ease of operation and maintenance as well as reliability, comfort and superior convenience for consumers. Based on 40 years of experience, Ramboll has provided consultancy services to more than 200 district heating systems worldwide, ranging from small village schemes to citywide transmission networks.
Ramboll’s engineering and consultancy expertise for hospitals, care centres and laboratories covers more than 35 countries, including Switzerland.
We combine a strong understanding of local
- functional and technical design
- complete hospital engineering and automated logistics planning
- project organization and facility services (life cycle management)
with extensive experience from around the world in
- architectural design
- structural and civil works engineering
- construction services and collaboration tools(building information modeling BIM
Integrated logistics and automated transports
Based on our comprehensive engineering know-how and extensive operational experience within (University) Hospitals in- and outside Switzerland, we adopt and share a holistic perspective in consulting and project management with our customers. We particularly support our clients when it comes to integral planning of efficient hospital logistics and to sustained lowering of total costs by means of driverless transport systems (automated guided vehicles, elevators, pneumatic tube systems).