Welcome to Ramboll in Poland. Below you can find information about Ramboll companies in Poland, about services we offer, and about job opportunities we offer. If the information you are looking for is not available, do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Globally, there is a general push towards renewables, although conventional energy will continue to play a significant role in the energy mix in the coming years. Major players in the energy sector change their portfolio and strategies to accommodate for the green transition. A holistic approach is required to support the sector on this journey. Ramboll is among the 10 leading energy consultancies in Europe. We focus on adding maximum value - both to our clients and society at large. The projects that we carry out for our clients typically provide the overall society benefit of securing the supply of energy, reducing climate impact, improving energy efficiency and countering resource scarcity. More details about Ramboll Energy services worldwide can be found at Energy services page.
Ramboll Polska Sp. z o.o. specialises in consultancy and engineering services for the power and heat generation sector. Our expertise covers a variety of fuels and technologies, including coal, gas and CCGT, biomass, waste and RDF as well as other renewable energy sources. We provide consultancy services for power and cogeneration projects as well as for modernisation of existing plants, large projects within renewable energy area, projects with a focus on energy efficiency and renewable solutions and wind projects.
Our Clients include major players on Poland's power, heat and gas market as well as local heat and power generators and district heating companies. We support our Clients in improving effectiveness and reliability of energy generation in compliance with environmental requirements and promote the use of local energy resources. We use our own analytic tools develop over the 30 years of our presence in the Polish power engineering and consultancy sector. Our services are compliant with ISO 9001:2008 QMS and covered with Ramboll's global professional indemnity policy.
Our services cover all phases of a power project and may include the following:
- conceptual and analytic studies (efficiency improvement studies, feasibility studies, energy market analyses, efficiency audits, fuel supply analyses etc.) for new plants and modernisation projects;
- cupport during procurement phase (preparing tender documentation, tender evaluation, contract negotiations etc.);
- Owner’s Engineer or Lender's Engineer in the construction phase (project management services, technical follow-up of contracts, technical documentation review, time schedule and budget follow-up, site supervision, workshop inspections, training of operation personnel etc.)
- support in the permitting process for a power project (zoning permit, construction permit, environmental permit, integrated permit etc.)
- technical due diligence services for power projects
For more information on our Energy services in Poland, contact us at:
Ramboll Polska Sp. z o.o.
ul. Bitwy Warszawskiej 1920 r 7
T: (+48) 22 372 0050
Job opportunities at Ramboll Polska. Over the last few years Ramboll Polska has been increasing the range of services offered in energy projects and in fields directly connected to such projects. We follow the global trend of conversion to environment friendly energy and the local trends of increasing the share of cogeneration, renewable energy, and gas in the overall energy generation.
Following our company development strategy, we are currently looking for engineering consultants, design engineers and assistant engineers, speaking Polish and/or English, in the following areas:
- mechanical engineering for energy (heat and power) facilities;
- electrical engineering for HV power grids and substations, industrial power systems;
- piping engineering for gas networks and gas stations;
- civil engineering for energy facilities and industrial plants.
If you are interested in any of the above positions, feel free to contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.
Environment & Health
One of the world’s leading environmental and health consultancies, we are trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues. We help clients understand and manage the impacts of their activities and products, so that they can respond to business, regulatory or legal challenges effectively and develop sound strategies for operating sustainably. Ramboll’s Environment & Health staff operate from strategic locations in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia. Clients around the world benefit from our highly technical services that are adapted to local requirements and customs.
The Environment & Health team in Poland works mainly for the private sector and our regular clients include both public sector entities and foreign investors, private companies, Equator Principles banks, venture capital companies, private equity funds and other entities. During more than fifteen years of operating in Poland, we have developed a reputation as reliable advisors; experts not only in the field of environmental protection, but also assessment of environmental and health and safety risks in merger and acquisition transactions, EHS compliance assessments and issues of corporate social responsibility. We work extensively throughout the whole of Central and Eastern Europe, including the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
While the full array of Environment & Health services is available from our country operations, clients in the region are principally interested in the following:
- due diligence services, including environmental due diligence (Phase I and II assessments), environmental and social due diligence and environmental and social governance audits
- pre-development studies, including Environmental Impact Assessments, pre-development environmental and social compliance analyses including requirements such as Equator Principles, EBRD Environmental and Social Policy etc
- assessments of groundwater and soil contamination and development of remediation programs for contaminated sites
For more information on our Environment & Health services in Poland, contact us at:
Ramboll Environ Poland Sp. z o.o.
ul. Bitwy Warszawskiej 1920 r 7a
T: (+48) 22 833 0936
Ramboll global services
Learn more about Ramboll’s multidisciplinary engineering, design and consultancy services across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy, Telecom and Management Consulting.
Current job opportunities
When you work at Ramboll, you’re working for a company that makes a difference – not just for society, but for employees too. Our unique foundation ownership ensures the long-term and independent development of the company, its employees and the communities we serve. We invite you to visit our Careers page to explore and apply for current opportunities. You can also contact our respective Polish offices by e-mail directly with you CV - see contact information above.
Ramboll Polska Sp. z o.o.
ul. Bitwy Warszawskiej 1920 r. 7, 02-366 Warszawa, Poland
KRS 0000029189 | NIP (VAT) PL5260206652 | REGON 002202297
Ramboll Environ Poland Sp. z o.o.
ul. Bitwy Warszawskiej 1920 r. 7a, 02-366 Warszawa, Poland
KRS 0000193459 | NIP (VAT) PL5252290477 | REGON 015637332