Environment & Health
One of the world’s leading environmental and health consultancies, we are trusted by clients to manage their most challenging environmental, health and social issues. We help clients understand and manage the impacts of their activities and products, so that they can respond to business, regulatory or legal challenges effectively and develop sound strategies for operating sustainably. While the full array of Environment & Health services is available from our Iberian operations, our resident expertise is focused on:
- Compliance Assurance and Performance
- Environmental and Community Risk Assessment
- Impact Assessment
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Site Solutions
- Transactional Due Diligence
Our professionals also provide technical support and expert services related to litigation matters that our clients may be addressing.
Ramboll global services
Learn more about Ramboll’s multidisciplinary engineering, design and consultancy services across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy, Telecom and Management Consulting.
Current job opportunities
When you work at Ramboll, you’re working for a company that makes a difference – not just for society, but for employees too. Our unique foundation ownership ensures the long-term and independent development of the company, its employees and the communities we serve. We invite you to visit our Careers page to explore and apply for current opportunities.
- Ramboll Iberia Healthy Workplace certificate
- Ramboll Iberia ISO 9001 Quality Management System certificate
- Ramboll Iberia ISO 14001 Environmental Management System certificate
- Ramboll Iberia ISO 45001 Health and Safety Management System certificate
- Ramboll Iberia accredited ISO/IEC 17020:2012 entity
- Environmental management policy 2020
- Health and safety management policy 2020
- Quality management policy 2020
View Ramboll’s world map for address and contact information for our offices in Madrid and Barcelona.