Each day in December, we will post a picture of a construction from the exhibition on our Instagram profile. We hope that this will inspire you to share images of innovative constructions that fascinate you.
Every photo that we share will illustrate a groundbreaking construction project that Ramboll has played a part in. The December calendar contest will run from 1 December – 20 December 2015, and is a partnership between Ramboll and Danish Architecture Centre.
• Follow @rambollgroup and @danisharchitecturecentre on Instagram
• Upload a photo of a construction that is groundbreaking to you. It can be anything from a building to infrastructure solutions to an offshore wind farm.
• Write a short text that describes why this construction is groundbreaking to you
• Hashtag your photo with #MyFavConstruction
• Deadline is 20th of December
• Old pictures can also be tagged - but remember to write a text
To join the competition, you must have taken the photo yourself.
The photos will be judged by the following criteria: relevance, originality, personal angle and aesthetic sense.
We have collected a kit of exclusive merchandise from the exhibition for a real architecture-lover.
On 24 December, the winner will be announced and reposted on both Ramboll's and Danish Architecture Centre's Instagram profiles.
Ramboll has been involved in several projects together with the other partners of the exhibition - including Sund & Bælt, DISSING+WEITLING Architecture and schmidt hammer lassen architects. The exhibition runs from 9 October 2015 – 3 January 2016.
Read more about the exhibition at Danish Architecture Centre.