Ramboll is providing Lead Engineering Consultancy, Design and Construction Supervision on this 124-hectare multi-use development in Qatar.
The Golf Course Community at Education City will be a part of the Education City development which comprises elite universities, several academic and training facilities and Qatar Science and Technology Park.
The development is located on a 124-hectare site. It is envisioned as a low rise, a community with a mix of villas and townhouses integrated with the main 18-hole golf course and its facilities such as the golf academy, a training 9-hole golf course, a clubhouse, tennis courts and swimming pools.
Ramboll is providing multi-disciplinary services to develop a low rise, low/medium density, gated and fenced community incorporating the following objectives:
- The design of the golf course; it’s infrastructure and academy will be in line with PGA standards and USGA design guidelines
- The design of all buildings will be fulfilling LEED/Sustainability certification requirements
- The development should represent international best practice and enable the staging of international golf tournaments
- Implementation of sustainable solutions where possible
- The construction supervision is provided throughout the full construction period from the enabling works until final handover the project to the End Client, Qatar Foundation