The transition, however, also requires our clients to rethink how they apply and operate their digital infrastructure and internal systems.
We guide our clients on adapting current digital systems to enable them to both cope with and expediate their low carbon an green transition.
Deep business understanding
When advising clients, Ramboll is fully solution and technology-agnostic, and has a proven evolutionary and operational approach – by combining a clear value-driven focus, deep business understanding, broad client involvement, pragmatism and customer-adapted language.
Our services related to Data, Digital & Technology we cover the following:
- Data Analytics: Acquire, present, and apply stakeholder, scientific and performance related sustainability data through our own platforms, delivering best-in-class sustainability insights
- Data Presentation & Visualisation: Combine sustainability and technical insight with digital expertise to present data in a digestible fashion e.g., dashboard development, live data tracking, annual sustainability reporting
- Digital Business & Infrastructure Strategy: Maximising digital infrastructure potential and application to facilitate the green transition. Digital sustainability strategy, transformation & execution, scenario building, strategic assessment, data value, agility, and digital innovation, procurement
- Sustainable Business Intelligence: Definition of data-informed KPIs to enable evidence-based decision making, design and implementation of monitoring tools, forecasts, scenario planning, and early warning systems
- Product Development: Agile product development with a focus on DevOps and value maximization, scalable infrastructure for Software-as-a-Service, Go-to-market strategies for data-driven digital products essential to the sustainability transition e.g. smart metering, shared economy apps, etc.