The European Policy department at Ramboll Management Consulting carries out a range of climate and energy policy evaluation projects with the European Commission and other international clients.
The collaboration would involve short term assignments and projects at the cutting edge of climate and energy policy, with an ambition to build productive, long-term relationships.
We currently have framework contracts with the European Commission including DG Climate Action, DG Energy and DG Regional and Urban Policy, among others. We regularly carry out assignments that involve data collection and activity in the EU 28 Member States. Consequently we are looking to expand our network of national experts within all EU Member States.
We are particularly interested in experts with the following skills:
• Good knowledge of climate and energy policies in one or more EU Member States.
• Professional working experience in consulting, conducting research and evaluation, or similar field.
• Ability to adapt to different assignments within the policy areas defined above.
• Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
• Ability to produce clear and concise reports in polished English.
• Ability to produce high quality deliverables within time and budget constraints.
Become part of our network
If you are interested in becoming part of our network, please send us a Word or PDF version of your CV and a brief introduction that includes a summary of your experience to Samy Porteron: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.