Our economists combine data and analytics with impact assessment and impact evaluations, forecasting and scenario analysis to help our clients learn from the past, understand the present and model the future.
We explore wealth creation, green innovation funds, green loans, assess the risk between climate and environment as well as evaluate the impact of both existing and anticipated sustainability policy. Also, we help clients navigate the EU Taxonomy and similar initiatives under the EU Green Deal in a holistic view on sustainable finance.
Sustainability criteria is essential
The inclusion of sustainability criteria in the financial sector, and broader economic actors, is essential to address the future challenges.
We guide our clients with respect to integrating environmental, social or governance (ESG) criteria into their investment decisions and overall operations as well as identify sustainability risks that may affect or impact upon financially driven decisions.
Within Sustainable Economics & ESG we help clients with e.g.:
- ESG Investments strategy, planning, portfolio management and integration
- Economic impact assessment & evaluation including econometric and statistical analysis as well as formative & summative impact evaluation of policies and programmes
- Social value measurement & inclusive economics setting and measuring targets regarding social value and impact of policies and investments
- Circular Business Growth, Innovation and business model development
- Economic & Cost Benefit Assessment using estimation methods such as cost estimation, break-even analysis, cost-effectiveness analysis
- Natural Capital Accounting & Ecosystems Valuation tailored to specific client needs on a corporate or project-level basis
- EU Taxonomy navigation, guidance and alignment including scoping, technical screening, KPI allocation and reporting
- Sustainable finance/ESG disclosures & reporting including NFRD, SFRD and TCFD requirements.