Inspire and Advocate
Shaping a sustainable future as an active contributor and collaborator on best practices.
From our partnerships with global initiatives such as the UN Leadership Summit, our strong presence at events such as New York Climate Week, Ramboll plays an active role in advocating and promoting sustainable solutions and agendas in society.
Ramboll engages with non-governmental organisations (NGOs) to support urgent challenges in the local communities, and the Ramboll Foundation supports research, education and humanitarian aid.
Ramboll employees are also active in volunteering with local communities around the world through charitable and pro-bono work.
Active contributor to the sustainability agenda
On every level, community engagement plays a crucial role in our ongoing commitment to a more sustainable society.
Every year we participate in a range of networks and events related to the sustainability agenda, such as COP, UN Climate Week, World Cities Summit, State of Green, etc.
Meetings and events (2018)
- 11 April 2018: Association for Sustainability in the Built Environment, Copenhagen. Key note: Stine Jeppesen
- 16 April 2018: General assembly in the UN Global Compact - Danish network, Ramboll Head Office. Host: Neel Strøbæk
- 2 May 2018: Urban Development for Liveable Cities Denmark Germany exchange, Munich. Key note: Neel Strøbæk
- 4 May 2018: The Internet Week. Next generation of Smart Cities, Aarhus Denmark. Key note: Peter Norn
- 8-10 May 2018: Smart cities New York. Contact: Pasi Rajala or Henrik Stener Pedersen
- 13-15 May 2018: Copenhagen Sustainable Fashion Summit 2018. Contact: Eva Himmelstrup Dahl
- 8-12 June 2018: International Water Week. Contact: Martin Zoffmann
- 8-12 July 2018: World Cities Summit, Singapore. Contact: Martin Zoffmann
- 24-30 September 2018: New York Climate Week. Contact: Sarah Katz
- 25-27 September 2018: Nordic Edge Smart City Conference & Expo, Stavanger. Contact: Hilde Tonne/Neel Strøbæk
- 19-20 October 2018: P4G (Partnering for Green Growth & The Global Goals) Summit in Copenhagen. Contact: Sarah Katz
Meetings and events (2019)
- 4 - 9 March 2019: Circular City Week, New York
- 21 - 25 September 2019: New York Climate Week
- 23 September 2019: UN Climate Summit 2019
- 21 - 25 September 2019: WEFTEC 2019 (Water Environment Federation’s Technical Exhibition and Conference), Chicago
- 24 - 26 September 2019: Nordic Edge 2019, Stavanger
- October 2019: C40 Summit
- November 2019: COP25
Memberships and partnerships enable us to influence and contribute to the development of sustainability agendas. Collaborating with industry peers and those outside the industry on best practices and knowledge-sharing also makes us better placed to find solutions that are a beneficial to all.
Research and Studies
Ramboll’s conducts a range of research to support the company’s longstanding commitments to enabling sustainable societal development and being at the forefront of technical innovation.