Working systematically with environmental management, diversity, health & safety, and anti-corruption.
Taking a leading role in sustainability
Sustainability Strategy 2020
Ramboll’s ambition is to become a recognised and active leader in sustainability. We have defined a strategy to achieve these ambitions and identified three closely connected agendas where we are accelerating performance:
01 ACT RESPONSIBLY
- Minimise our environmental impact
- Strive for zero harm in health & safety
- Promote equality, diversity and inclusion
- Become best industry practice on anti-corruption
02 FIND MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
- Pursue SDG market opportunities and synergies across markets
- Integrate sustainability in spearhead services
- Engage with clients to improve sustainability performance
- Integrate sustainability in consultancy, planning, and engineering design and tools
03 INSPIRE AND ADVOCATE
- Collaborate in partnerships for SDGs
- Become UN Global Compact LEAD and advanced level member
- Increase employee engagement for sustainability and innovation
- Establish position and transaparency on company dilemmas
Ramboll wants to become a recognised leader for sustainable solutions, and we have set ourselves five ambitious targets for 2020:
Business Partners Responsibility
Ramboll works with business partners and clients that share our commitments to internationally-recognised principles on human rights, environmental protection, and anti-corruption.
Our commitment to acting as a responsible business is anchored in our Global Commitment: our key company policy which is based on our vison, mission and values, as well as respect for internationally recognised principles on human rights, the environment and anti-corruption.
Sustainability is a key focus of Ramboll’s business strategy. Formalised organisational structures and top management ownership ensure that sustainability is embedded and implemented in the company.
Ramboll’s annual CR report serves to provide transparency in company performance and progress in human rights, equality, health & safety, business integrity, and environmental management.
UN Global Compact Participant
As a signatory to the UN Global Compact since 2007, Ramboll is dedicated to implementing universal sustainability principles and taking steps to support UN goals.