- The RAMBØLL Group has had a satisfactory year, posting pre-tax profits of DKK 90 million and achieving a positive cash flow of DKK 105 million.
- The profit for the year, at DKK 61 million, will be transferred to shareholders’ equity, thus lifting the equity ratio from 27% to 30%.
- Turnover, at DKK 1,442 million, is up 13% on the previous year, foreign turnover accounting for 23% as compared with 21% in 2000.
- The profit ratio has climbed from 4.3% in 2000 to 5.5% in 2001 – and the profit ratio target of 5% has thus been achieved.
- According to Universum’s survey, we were the preferred workplace in Denmark among ´technical´ graduate students. The number of staff has grown by 169, bringing the total 2,032.
- Our healthy financial results are attributable, to a significant extent, to the favourable trend of the market, propped up by successful organisational and attitudinal restructuring over a number of years.
- For 2002, we expect modest overall real growth, driven by a small increase in our market shares, along with introduction of a few new consultancy areas. Our aim for 2002 is to achieve results in line with our results for 2001.