Highlights from the Management’s Review
- With a profit before tax of DKK 80 million, the RAMBØLL Group has maintained its position as the highest-earning Danish knowledge-based group.
- Revenue was increased by 3.7% to DKK 1.5 billion, in a difficult market for consulting services.
- The EBIT margin was 4.3%, compared to 5.5% last year. This is considered acceptable given the market conditions.
- The number of employees increased by 100 to approximately 2,150.
- Employee satisfaction is growing, and employee turnover remained largely unchanged.
- The RAMBØLL Group is Denmark's best known knowledge-based group with a generally positive image.
- The international vision is being realised with the acquisition of 35% of the shares in the Swedish company Scandiaconsult and 40% of the shares in the Norwegian company Future Engineering.
- Modest revenue growth and an EBIT margin of 5% are anticipated for 2003.