Financial highlights 2003
- Operating profit (EBIT) rose to MDKK 108.8 (64.0).
- Profit before tax (EBT) rose to MDKK 81.6 (80.4).
- The rise in profit is mainly attributable to strong demand within oil and gas and to the positive contribution from the acquisition of Scandiaconsult.
- Revenue increased by MDKK 1,145.4 to MDKK 2,641.4 (1,496.0). The increase is mainly explained by the acquisition of Scandiaconsult, which accounted for MDKK 1,015.3 of the year’s revenue growth.
- Rambøll Gruppen A/S was established as owner of Rambøll, Hannemann & Højlund A/S on 16 December 2003.
- The Group Board of Directors proposes a total dividend of MDKK 230.