- Gross revenue of 3,886 million was 11% higher than H1 2011, primarily as a result of a strong organic growth of 10%.
- Operating profit before amortisation (EBITA) of DKK 231 million was DKK 89 million higher than H1 2011 (DKK 141 million).
- EBITA margin was 5.9% compared to 4.0% in H1 2011.
- Profit before tax was DKK 171 million compared to DKK 83 million in H1 2011.
- Cash conversion was 51%; a positive development compared to H1 2011 (Neg.).
- Total equity was DKK 1.6 billion, leading to an equity ratio of 39%.
- Order book of DKK 3.2 billion was in line with year-end 2011.
- Major new wins in H1 2012 include several large Oil & Gas projects, two major contracts in connection with a rail extension project in Sweden, a strategic master plan for the development of the Emirate of Fujairah for the next 30 years, and the foundation design for America’s first offshore wind farm.