- Gross revenue of DKK 3,954 million was 2% higher than H1 2012, as a result of organic growth of 1% and foreign exchange effects of 1%.
- Operating profit before amortisation (EBITA) of DKK 156 million was lower than H1 2012 (DKK 231 million) due to a negative calendar effect, a few large project write-downs and lower billing ratios.
- EBITA margin was 4.0% (5.1% if same number of working days as in H1 2012) compared to 5.9% in H1 2012.
- Profit before tax was DKK 89 million compared to DKK 171 million in H1 2012.
- Cash conversion was 59%; a positive development compared to H1 2012 (51%).
- Total equity was DKK 1.6 billion, leading to an equity ratio of 39%.
- Order book of DKK 3.6 billion was 15% higher than at year-end 2012.