What it means
- We measure our success by the engagement of our employees, and our ability to uphold a zero-harm culture where health, safety and well-being always come first.
- We provide the career possibilities, training and tools needed for our employees to develop and thrive.
- We expect all employees to care for their own development.
- Leadership should be clear, direction setting and inspiring.
- Leaders and employees must ensure that engagement is high.
- We support diversity in the way we recruit, develop, promote and reward our people.
What it doesn't mean
- That it is never busy, tiring or challenging to work at Ramboll. Like in all other companies, days and tasks vary.
- That an inspiring working environment is the responsibility of the company and its leaders alone. We all contribute to making Ramboll a great place to work.