We create sustainable business value to industrial companies and public authorities, through a comprehensive array of strategic and technical consulting services to innovative and knowledge-based solutions. We bring a solid local experience with our more than 100 in-house experts, leveraging the Group multi-disciplinary platform and key partnerships with major international consulting companies as well as independent best-in class experts.
We have an integrated range of services across several markets
We approach the most challenging water management issues for the industrial clients, municipalities and water utilities, in all project phases, from strategic planning, to execution and operations and across the entire water lifecycle:
- Climate Adaptation & Landscape
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Water & Wastewater Networks
- Water Resource Management
We provide public authorities and utilities companies with the technical assistance for the preparation, project management and supervision of large infrastructure projects, including: masterplanning, investment planning and management, preparation of financing applications, tenders and contracting procedures, preliminary and detailed design for construction works, and works supervision.
Environment & Health
We provide an extensive aray of environmental solution and studies that include:
- Site Assessment
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Environnemental Due Diligence,
- Environmental Audit
- Environmental Land Contamination Studies
- Landfill monitoring
- Permitting and Land acquisition
- Water Management technical documentation
- Site Reports for IPPC installations
- Environmental Balances Level 0, I, II and Risk Assessment
Urban architecture and planning
We approach the most innovative concepts and strategic planning for creating liveable places leveraging Ramboll’s decades’ experience working as a trusted partner with local and regional administrations, cities, private developers, investors, and contractors:
- Smart city and smart village strategies
- Integrated sustainable development strategies
- Smart mobility planning
- Smart utilities solutions
- Climate change adaption solutions
- Blue - green infrastructures.
Our cadaster experts provide a full range of Land Information Services including: sistematic cadastral and topographical services, general cadastre, green cadastre, GIS services for public utilities.
We offer a wide range of waste and resource management services to support our clients’ efforts to achieve regulatory compliance, optimise resource flows, and ensure the safe and smart handling and disposal of wastes, including:
- Strategic waste management planning
- Resource efficiency and circular economy support
- Waste analysis and surveys
- Waste treatment facility planning, design and construction supervision
- LCA and environmental assessments
- Landfill and waste disposal engineering
- Waste to energy
Ramboll global services
Learn more about Ramboll’s multidisciplinary engineering, design and consultancy services across the markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy, Telecom and Management Consulting.
Current job opportunities
When you work at Ramboll, you’re working for a company that makes a difference – not just for society, but for employees too. Our unique foundation ownership ensures the long-term and independent development of the company, its employees and the communities we serve. We invite you to visit our Careers page to explore and apply for current opportunities.
We welcome you to e-mail your CV to our local office coordinates below.
For more information on our services in Romania, contact us at:
Ramboll South East Europe S.R.L.
Phoenicia Business Center
Str. Turturelelor nr. 11A, 8th floor
T: (+40) 21 232 01 82